CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Something awesome is happening!

I didn't know the Euro Cup was happening this year! For those who do not know what that is it is soccer. Also I'm watching it right now and it rocks. I know, I know most of you probably think soccer is lame but I just had to get that out. Now for the more exciting part of the post, for now on in the bottom right hand corner of a post I am going to put the fact of the day so watch out for it!







Fact: Soccer
Rocks!

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Benj!! NOBODY could think soccer was lame. You play soccer and that alone makes it cool! :)

Thalia Randall said...

Too bad Spain won!!! I was backing Germany due to our ancestral history. Plus I support Chelsea and Ballack plays for Chelsea! Anyways everyone needs to come to the Soccer World Cup in 2010 in SOUTH AFRICA!!

Benj and Gabe said...

Dear Thalia,

You actually wanted Germany to win!
You must be crazy! I think Spain is awesome! My favorite players are Cassilas (the goalie/captain), Iniesta, Sergio Ramos, Senna, and David Villa.