CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Everybody loves that sugar!

Since Easter I have had a strange addiction to sugar. I will eat anything that has to do with sugar. Peeps, Skittles, Starburst, Easter Candy, Chocolate, all that stuff. Sadly since I ate all that sugar it tore up my mouth so I can't eat sugar for another three or four days or else it will tear up my mouth even more ( I still eat some candy anyway). I kind of feel jealous because my family gets to eat sugar and candy and all that stuff and I don't. Well guess what I can't think of anything else! (What a lame post!)


From,
Benj

4 comments:

luke.randall said...

Yeah, I do the same thing whenever I buy cinnamon gum. I just chew the whole pack, one piece after the other, and at the end of the day my mouth is completely destroyed =)

This used to be an even bigger problem when people would bring us Cinn-a-burst (do you still get that stuff?) from the States and you'd eat like 2 or 3 packs in a couple of days, and then your mouth was too sore to eat anything for a while =)

Benj and Gabe said...

Thank you Luke you gave us our first comment and no I don't still get that stuff of which you speak of.

Love,
Benj

Benj and Gabe said...

Let me correct that we might get that stuff.

Love,
Benj

Shona said...

Ah the evil Cinnaburst ! No one should ever eat that stuff.

I can feel the pain in my mouth just thinking about it.